For information on holding your corporate party in Heliconian Hall, please see the Non-Artistic Event Rentals page.
corporate meetings / retreats / conferences
We rent for corporate meetings, retreats, conferences, workshops, etc. Our weekday daytime rental prices are quite competitive, at $614.50 plus HST for 9 to 5. The booking times are from access to exit, so if additional time is needed for set-up or tear-down outside of the 9 to 5 block, the cost is $105 per hour. Evening and weekend rates are subject to the full Private Event Rental rates. Discounts for arts organizations are available as they fall under the Heliconian Club's mandate. All bookings are subject to a $25 Capital Improvement Fee per day that the Club puts in reserve for repairs that benefit Hall users, audiences and renters.
- Breakout Rooms- We have a few small sitting areas throughout the building that can be used as breakout areas, though they are far from traditional break out rooms, and the amenities in each area varies greatly. Also, the sound travels easily through the building, so the areas are not entirely secluded.
- Wifi- We have wifi, but it is limited to about 6 devices at a time. You are welcome to bring in your own wifi solutions.
- Teleconference- We do not have teleconferencing capabilities. But you are welcome to bring remote teleconferencing set-ups.
- Flip chart- We have one flip chart stand available for use. We do not supply the chart paper or markers. We also have restrictions on taping the completed pages to the walls as the walls are so old they are not drywall. They are a delicate plaster that is removed by most tapes and difficult to patch.
- Other- For details on the projector, tables, microphones, lighting, included kitchen amenities, etc., please see the Space Details page.